Our Full-Service Marketing Plan Saves you Money
We spend more money to make you more money. We provide these EXTRA services at no additional cost to you!
LARRY & KATHY REICHLE, MANAGING BROKERS
“Your Real Estate Services Team”
Want the most $$ when you sell your home? Preparation and presentation are key. Bringing your home’s best features into the spotlight is our specialty.
Our full-service marketing plan will provide everything it takes to make your home stand out above the rest, resulting in the highest possible net proceeds. Our experience has shown two things – First, the quicker the sale, the higher the sales price. Second, an outstanding presentation will yield the quickest sale – and likely multiple offers. Short-cuts in your home’s presentation to potential buyers will cut into your bottom line.
Here’s what you can expect when you list your home with us…
- Marketing Plan – we will use many methods to reach potential buyers for your home. Internet exposure plays a key role in today’s real estate marketing, but we also cover the basics – attractive full-color flyers, open houses, mailings to a targeted market, etc. Expanded internet coverage includes: professional digital photos/virtual tour/video & drone presentation, exposure on all real estate company websites plus Realtor.com, Zillow, etc. We will feature your home in internet mobile-friendly, targeted display ads in addition to Facebook marketing. We will also feature your home on our website, in our monthly newsletter and in our magazine.
- Market Analysis – this written report will include data showing overall market trends in your area, plus recently sold and currently listed properties with explanation regarding how they compare to your home. Together we will analyze the data, choose the optimal time to go on the market and arrive at a suggested list price. You will always be the final decision maker when it comes to a list price.
- Preparing Your Home – we will offer initial recommendations for repairs, decluttering and possible updates in preparation for staging. Next, we provide a whole-house cleaning, window cleaning plus a 1-2 hour staging session with our interior designer/staging specialist. She can add decorator items to enhance the over-all presentation for photos and showings. For vacant homes, we can also provide rental furnishings as needed. (Again, at no additional cost to you)
- On-Site Buyer Information – in addition to information flyers, we post “feature cards” to highlight amenities, and a “Home Book” with information on local schools, recreation, demographics, plat map, etc.
- On-Going Feedback – we will forward daily feedback on your home’s showings plus weekly web activity reports and periodic market analysis updates as new listings and newly sold homes happen in our neighborhood.
- Expert Negotiation Skills – our many years of experience come into play when the offer(s) are presented. We will show you the positives and negatives of each offer and alert you to any hidden risks to the offer. Together we will strategize which offer is best and how to respond to secure the most qualified buyer, best price, terms and conditions.
- From Sold to Closed – Once there is a written agreement signed by both you, as seller and the buyers, we continue on to the following steps:
- Tile Review
- Lender Approval
- Documents drawn by Escrow
- Signing Appointment @ Escrow
- Final Document Review by Lender
We will oversee all the steps to closing, and make sure you receive your proceeds.
When we work for you, we keep your best interests as our main focus.
How can we help you?
Some of our Sold Listings
Why choose the Reichle Real Estate Team…
Larry, Kathy and Amy work as a team, each bringing their distinctive skills to the task of servicing your real estate need. Their main goal is to help you secure the highest attainable sales price with the shortest possible time on the market, and with a closing date that works best for you. They understand this is your home, even while it’s up for sale, so they will do everything possible to keep the stress on you and your family to a minimum. Representing your best interests is their highest priority.
Experience & Education
Larry’s expertise is in rural/acreage properties, land development, tax-deferred exchanges, short sales/foreclosures and investment properties. He has extensive training in real estate law, finance, appraisal, escrow/title, land usage/sensitive areas and investment real estate.
Kathy has worked as a new construction site agent for several years, though her primary focus is presently resale homes. She excels in helping sellers stage their homes, creating advertising/media promotion and client follow-up programs. They each have over 36 years of experience in the real estate business.
Real estate is a “people business.” A house becomes a “home” with love and care from the people who live there. Larry and Kathy treat every sale and purchase with utmost care, knowing it concerns YOUR home. They always follow the Golden Rule of service. They service all areas of the Eastside and Greater Seattle area.
Integrity & Accountability
The Reichle Team will make you promises…and keep them. They will give you honest answers to your questions. They will act on your behalf in all ways. They take pride in professionally written contracts, superior negotiation skills, and prompt attention to detail.
Managing Brokers with ABR, CRS and CDPE designations
Members of King County Board of Realtors, Washington Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors
Issaquah has been Larry and Kathy’s home for over 27 years. They are both native to the Seattle area, and have lived and worked in the area all their lives. They have 3 grown daughters and 4 grandchildren. Larry enjoys golf, woodworking, fishing and hunting. Kathy spends her free time sewing, gardening and enjoys music.