If you are considering selling your home sometime soon, or if you would just like to see what your home might sell for now, we would be happy to help you. Please complete the form below and indicate your intentions by checking the appropriate box or sending us a message. If you’ll be selling fairly soon, we will contact you ASAP to outline the next steps and answer any initial questions you might have. We will then set a consultation appointment to discuss our marketing plan and any preparation that will be needed before the home is listed.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
How can we help you?
What can you expect when you list your home with us…
Market Analysis – comparing your home to recently listed and sold homes in your area
Preparing Your Home – recommendations for repairs, clean-up and staging. We also provide a whole-house cleaning, window cleaning and staging session with our interior designer/staging specialist
Professional Digital Photos – up to 25 high-definition photos of your home, yard, view and neighborhood amenities.
On-site Buyer Information – we provide full-color information flyers, “feature cards” to highlight amenities, and “Home Book” with information on schools, recreation, demographics, plat map, etc.
Marketing Plan – outlining how we will market your home. Here are some of the many platforms we use to introduce your home to potential buyers:
- Internet exposure – all real estate company websites plus Realtor.com, Zillow, etc.
- Mobile & Facebook – targeting all people looking to buy a home within a 15 mile radius of your home
- Virtual Tour – full color slideshow with music posted on Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Just Listed postcard – sent to “target market” neighborhoods
- Our monthly newsletter – emailed to over 400 past/present clients
- Our magazine – mailed quarterly to our clients
- Open houses – at your discretion and if the location is appropriate
On-Going Feedback – emailed showing feedback forwarded to you daily, weekly web activity reports, monthly market analysis updates.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Agents?
- Two Full-Time Agents – Each with 35 years of experience in residential real estate on the Eastside and Greater Seattle areas, plus a full-time, licensed assistant, available for showing appointments and open houses
- Staff of Professionals – including lenders, escrow agents, title insurance representatives, inspectors, repair contractors. Also, we are networked with a highly qualified team of marketing professionals and website technicians
- Professional Real Estate Designations – Associate Broker, GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert, and CFA (Certified Foreclosure Agent. Also, two years of managing broker experience
- Wide-Range of Experience – 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange, Land Development, New Construction & Pre-Sales, Commercial Sales, Short Sale/Bank-owned Properties, etc.