If you are considering selling your home soon, or if you are curious about what your home might be worth in today’s market, we would be happy to help you.
Please complete the form below and indicate your intentions by checking the appropriate box or sending us a message. If your plan is to sell in the next 6 months or less, we strongly advice that you contact us now. There may very possibly be some repairs or updates that we could recommend which would add more value and give you a higher sales price in the end.
If you’ll be selling fairly soon, we will contact you ASAP to outline the next steps and answer any initial questions you might have. At your earliest convenience, we will want to set a consultation appointment to discuss our marketing plan and any preparation that will be needed before the home is listed.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
How can we help you?
Our Full-Service Marketing Plan Saves you Money
We spend more money to make you more money. We provide these EXTRA services at no additional cost to you!
We will use every possible marketing and preparation tool available to make sure that the sale of your home results in the highest possible net proceeds. Our experience has shown two things – the quicker the sale, the higher the sales price AND an outstanding presentation will yield the quickest sale – and likely multiple offers. Short-cuts in your home’s presentation to potential buyers will cut into your bottom line.
What can you expect when you list your home with us…
- Marketing Plan – we will use many methods to reach potential buyers for your home. Internet exposure plays a key role in today’s real estate marketing, but we also cover the basics – attractive full-color flyers, open houses, mailings to a targeted market, etc. Expanded internet coverage includes: professional digital photos/virtual tour/video & drone presentation, exposure on all real estate company websites plus Realtor.com, Zillow, etc. We will feature your home in internet mobile-friendly, targeted display ads in addition to Facebook marketing. We will also feature your home on our website, in our monthly newsletter and in our magazine.
- Market Analysis – this written report will include data showing overall market trends in your area, plus recently sold and currently listed properties with explanation regarding how they compare to your home. Together we will analyze the data, choose the optimal time to go on the market and arrive at a suggested list price. You will always be the final decision maker when it comes to a list price.
- Preparing Your Home – we will offer initial recommendations for repairs, decluttering and possible updates in preparation for staging. Next, we provide a whole-house cleaning, window cleaning plus a 1-2 hour staging session with our interior designer/staging specialist. She can add decorator items to enhance the over-all presentation for photos and showings. For vacant homes, we can also provide rental furnishings as needed. (Again, at no additional cost to you)
- On-Site Buyer Information – in addition to information flyers, we post “feature cards” to highlight amenities, and a “Home Book” with information on local schools, recreation, demographics, plat map, etc.
- On-Going Feedback – we will forward daily feedback on your home’s showings plus weekly web activity reports and periodic market analysis updates as new listings and newly sold homes happen in our neighborhood.
- Expert Negotiation Skills – our many years of experience come into play when the offer(s) are presented. We will show you the positives and negatives of each offer and alert you to any hidden risks to the offer. Together we will strategize which offer is best and how to respond to secure the most qualified buyer, best price, terms and conditions.
- From Sold to Closed – Once there is a written agreement signed by both you, as seller and the buyers, we continue on to the following steps:
- Tile Review
- Lender Approval
- Documents drawn by Escrow
- Signing Appointment @ Escrow
- Final Document Review by Lender
We will oversee all the steps to closing, and make sure you receive your proceeds.
When we work for you, we keep your best interests as our main focus.
What Sets Us Apart From Other Agents?
Two Full-Time Agents – Larry and Kathy each have over 36 years of experience in residential real estate on the Eastside and Greater Seattle area. Our newest team member, Amy Manzanares, is a licensed, part-time assistant who is available for showing appointments and open houses. She helps out with marketing, social media and staging, as well.
Staff of Professionals – including lenders, escrow agents, title insurance representatives, inspectors, repair contractors. Also, we are networked with a highly qualified team of marketing professionals and website technicians. Larry is a long-time member of BNI (Business Network International) giving him access to good references for many services homeowners might need.
Professional Real Estate Designations – Associate Broker, GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute), CRS (Certified Residential Specialist), CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert, and CFA (Certified Foreclosure Agent. Larry also has two years of experience managing a real estate office.
Wide-Range of Experience – 1031 Tax-Deferred Exchange, Land Development, New Construction & Pre-Sales, Commercial Sales, Short Sale/Bank-owned Properties, etc.